Federated Learning, AI & Data Security
May 6 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
HUB Security is excited to host a panel of leading experts at our next summit.
The panel will discuss the following topics: Federated learning, Confidential computing, AI applications, Edge computing, Data processing and privacy.
The panel includes representatives from leading companies in the industry, including:
– Tushar Kant, Product Management Leader – Artificial Intelligence & Cloud Computing,
Amazon Web Services
– Abdul Rahman Sattar, Lead Architect – Cybersecurity Analytics, TELUS
– Mikhail Yurochkin, Research Staff Member, IBM Research
– Daniel Zakrisson, CEO and Co-founder, Scaleout
– David Hochhauser, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO, HUB Security
Shterny Isseroff, Tech Journalist
12:00 PM – Short introduction and overview of the topics. (By moderator)
12:10 PM – Presentation of the panelists.
12:25 PM – Panel discussion on the following topics:
– Privacy with Federated Learning
– Using federated learning to boost prediction power
– The role of confidential computing in AI/ML
– Data processing and privacy
13:20 PM – Q&A (From the audience)