NQSW Training Programme 2021: Risk and Risk Assessment Frameworks
June 16 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm BST
• Consider how to compute and define probabilities using Analytic/Actuarial Risk + Intuition and practice wisdom to reach a balanced risk assessment
• Consider our duty to promote and maximise welfare and minimise danger: not just avoid all risk.
• Look at The Risk Assessment Tools in the National Practice Model
• Look at the National Risk Assessment Framework
• Look at the National Guidance on Child Protection in Scotland 2014
• Look at Eileen Munros Risk Assessment Framework
• An Overview of ‘Signs of Safety’ Framework
• Consider their own cases and consider what tools are most relevant and useful?
- This training is open ONLY to the staff of Aberdeen City Council Children’s Social Work. Please register using your work email address.